Beyond its standard activities, the following annual goals will direct the work of the committee:
- Monitor the implementation, review results, and provide recommendations of current core curriculum assessment practice.
- Research, review, and recommend assessment processes for the foundation core goals specified in the proposed framework.
- Study the revised MSCHE assessment processes to guide continued campus compliance with the Standards for Accreditation and Requirements of Affiliation.
- Collaborate with administrative units as they continue to develop their assessment practices.
- Continue to offer assessment-related professional development for internal stakeholders.
- Promote the President’s Award for Outstanding Assessment of Student Learning to the campus community.