Beyond its standard activities, the following annual goals will direct the work of the committee:
- Monitor the implementation of assessment, review results, and provide recommendations for the final year of current core goals.
- Continue to pilot assessment tools designed for foundation core goals and investigate delivery modalities for campus-wide implementation.
- Review evidence collected in the MSCHE document roadmap to ensure accuracy and currency to support the self-study process.
- Continue to offer support and assessment-related professional development for internal stakeholders.
- Promote quality assessment documentation through the recognition of exemplary annual assessment reports, course and program level assessment records.