Dr. Joe Nededog
Assistant Professor, Business Administration/Marketing
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7817
- ATHS, Rm.E243
- Doctor of Business Administration – Alliant International University
- M.B.A. Western Washington University
- B.S. Electrical Engineering - University of Southern California
- Pennsylvania College of Technology – Teaches courses in general management and international business.
- University of Guam – Taught courses in general management, international business, and business policy (senior capstone)
- Management experience in engineering and public affairs.
Dr. Nededog enjoys traveling, having spent time in Western Europe, Asia, and Africa. His teaching interests include general management and international business.