Assistant Professor, Engineering Design Technology
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7373
- CAL, Rm.194
- M.S., Education with concentration in Instructional Technology, Wilkes University
- B.S., Technology Management, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- A.S., Mechanical Engineering Technology, The Pennsylvania State University
- Penn College Now Instructor, Engineering Design Technology, 2005-present
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Engineering Design Technology, 1993-present
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Part-time instructor, 1990-1993
- Lancaster County Vocational Technical School, Instructor Authorized AutoCAD courses, 1986-1990
- Professional Development workshops for educators and industry professionals, 1988-present
- Computer-aided Drafting Specialist, Technology Transfer Center, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Designer/Drafter, Dorma Door Controls, Inc.
- Designer/Drafter, Simplex Time Recorder Co.
- Designer/Drafter, Air America Inc.
- Senior Drafter, Stone and Webster Engineering Corp.
- Penn College Distinguished Teaching Award, Excellence in Teaching, 2011-2012