Working with our industry-standard engines and equipment you’ll learn how to install, service, and maintain generator sets and industrial equipment.
Penn College's diesel technology program has given me a great foundation. From basic engine and power train principles to electronic troubleshooting and automatic transmissions rebuild, I've developed the skill set I need to work in industry. I've also been pleased with the opportunities I've had to develop industry relationships while still a student.
Steven Seguine, Diesel Technology
- Over 50 newer model diesel engines
- 15 heavy duty commercial trucks
- 12 transport refrigeration units
- 12 automated transmissions
- 20 Allison transmissions
- 30 mechanical transmissions
- 15 drive-axle carriers
- 9 power generators
- Power generator load bank & transfer switches
- 650 horsepower engine dynamometer
- Multiple engines and trucks equipped with new emissions technology