Events like Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week (PFEW) are an incredible opportunity for tomorrow-minded high schoolers to collaborate with other student leaders, meet accomplished professionals, and learn about the world of business. Plus, if you complete PFEW and enroll at Penn College, you'll be eligible for an exclusive scholarship.
Already attended and ready to confirm? Complete the confirmation form below.
To be eligible for the PFEW Scholarship, students must:
- Attend and complete Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week
- Enroll at Penn College the fall after graduating from high school
- Complete the scholarship confirmation form by June 1 of their senior year of high school
- Submit the Penn College Scholarship Application (used for the selection process)
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
This scholarship will be counted as "Last Money In" for financial aid purposes. Penn College employee dependents are not eligible for this award.
The PFEW Scholarship is renewable for two years for an associate-degree seeking student and four years for a bachelor-degree seeking student. Recipients must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher
Provided you meet the criteria above, half of the scholarship value will be applied to your fall semester bill. The second half will be applied to your spring semester bill.
The amount of your PFEW Scholarship depends on the year you attended the program:
- Students graduating from PFEW in the summer of 2022 or later will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- Students graduating from PFEW prior to 2022 will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
In recognition of your participation and completion of this program, Pennsylvania College of Technology would like to award you with a scholarship to continue your education at Penn College. To receive this scholarship, please read the guidelines above and submit the form.
Find Your Future
Explore our 100+ programs at-a-glance.
Financial Aid Questions?
Have questions about the Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week Scholarship? We're here to help.
Have questions about Penn College or the admissions process? Admissions Counselors are ready to answer all of your questions.