As an alumnus/alumna of Penn College, Williamsport Area Community College, or Williamsport Technical Institute, you have the ability to share your life experiences and knowledge with our students in a variety of ways.
Virtual Alumni in the Classroom
Current students enjoy hearing about the successes of alumni and the potential to network with someone in their field.
Interact with prospective students and their families.
Assist incoming students as they begin their educational journey at Penn College.
Alumni Task Force
Task Force members collaborate with staff from the alumni relations office to provide feedback and brainstorm ideas to enhance the alumni experience.
- Van Johnson ’73 Liberal Arts
- Ron Burger ’78 Nursery Management
- Jonah Howe '07 Landscape/Nursery Technology
- Lori Spangler '83 Clerical Studies
- Kate McCall ‘07 Applied Human Services
- Kevin Imes ’07 Construction Management
- Maggie Jackson ’08 Civil Engineering Technology
- Adam Yoder ’11 Building Automation Technology
- Tamara Pavlov ‘11 Business Administration
- Jeremy Thorne ’13 Ornamental Horticulture
- Whitnie-Rae Haldeman '12 Advertising Art, '14 Applied Technology Studies
- Kevin Hickman '04 Radiography, '07 Surgical Technology, '08 Physician Assistant
- Anthony Pace PCT Representative
Advisory Committee Member
Advisory committees act as recommending bodies to the faculty and administration, and consist of in-field professionals who serve as partners in the development of curriculum. Your curricular and equipment advice, as well as your industry connections and internship opportunities, are invaluable to our students and to the growth of our institution.
If you are interested, contact the Alumni Relations Office. We will forward your name to the respective faculty member or dean who makes the final committee selections.