Yield: one 8" or 9" cake
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 c. salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. pretzels, finely crushed
- 1/2 c. white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 3/4 c. heavy cream, whipped stiff
- 1/2 lb. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy cream, hot
- Combine the crumbs, peanuts, pretzels, white chocolate and 1/2 c. melted butter and mix until the butter makes the crust moist. Pat into a 9-inch spring form pan. Chill.
- Combine the sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, 1 Tbsp. melted butter and peanut butter and beat on high speed until it is light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped heavy cream, half at a time, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the crust. Make the chocolate ganache topping by pouring the hot cream over room temperature chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the cheesecake and chill overnight. Reserve the leftover chocolate for the individual servings.
- Plate by slicing the cheesecake with a hot wet knife. Paint a design on a plate with the chocolate. Place the slice on top and garnish with fruit sauce, whipped cream and extra chopped nuts if desired.