Yield: two portions
- 5 each poblano peppers
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. non-fat milk
- 3 each large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Wash peppers, remove seeds and cut into quarters.
- Use a frying pan that can go under the broiler. Heat olive oil; toss the peppers with salt and pepper. Cook peppers until soft. This will sweeten the peppers, making them less hot.
- Mix the goat cheese with the milk and blend.
- Beat the eggs with water.
- Reheat the pan. Pour the eggs over the peppers, waiting until the eggs are beginning to set.
- Spoon the cheese over the mixture.
- Put under the broiler until the eggs are set and the cheese browns.
- Let cool briefly, serve.