Yield: four portions
- 1 1/2 lb. swordfish, fresh, cut into steaks
- 1/2 c. virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. fresh thyme, stripped and chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 c. fresh chives, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- as needed fresh ground black pepper
- as needed salt
- Coat the swordfish with the oil and the herbs, salt, lemon zest and pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the fish over high heat for about three minutes on each side. Serve with your favorite salad or side dish.