Yield: two 6 oz. portions
- 2 each 6 oz. pieces of yellow fin tuna
- 1/2 c. fresh chopped herbs (chives, parsley, tarragon, thyme suggested)
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. oil
- Wash and dry the tuna. Coat the pieces evenly with herbs and seasoning. Dip each side of each piece into oil before grilling.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill over high heat for 2 minutes on each side. The tuna should be lightly charred on the outside and not completely cooked in the center for the best flavor. If you need to have your tuna cooked well-done, then please do so. (I would suggest you try the tuna cooked medium, or even rare -- once you do you will never eat it well done again!)