Yield: ten each, 5 ounce turkey tenderloins with marinade
- 10 each turkey tenderloins, 5 oz. size
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 each jar hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped fine
- Thaw or cut turkey tenderloins and flatten if necessary until they are uniform in thickness.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, beginning with the mayonnaise and 1/3 of the soy, continuously adding and stirring until a smooth homogenous thick sauce is formed.
- Marinate the turkey in the sauce for at least 3 hours; can be done for up to 3 days.
- Grill the turkey as desired; serve with grape raisin pepper chutney.