Yield: eight portions
- 1/4 c. olive oil, virgin
- 2 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh marjoram or oregano, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh garlic chives, minced
- 2 lb. salmon, whole fillet, skin removed
- 1 each cedar plank, soaked in water
- Combine all the ingredients and pour over the salmon. Marinate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Place the salmon on the wet cedar plank. Place the plank on the top rack of your grill, or lower the heat on one side and put the salmon over the grill. Cook the salmon until it is done to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.