Yield: eight large burgers
- 3 lb. ground beef, 95% lean
- 3 each large eggs
- 1/2 c. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 2 Tbsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Thoroughly combine all the ingredients and shape them into the size of burger patty you prefer. Refrigerate.
- Over a preheated grill on high heat, place the burgers on the grill, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space in between them.
- Grill, turning after two minutes, or when the burger has loosened from the grill surface. The burgers may be turned more than once. Rotating them a 1/4 turn each time will create a nice grill mark pattern.
- Cook them without pressing down on the burgers with the spatula. This will keep them moist inside and juicy when you eat them. Cook the burgers until they puff up and are very firm.
- Serve them immediately with melted cheese, if desired.