Yield: six dinner portions
- 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless, skinless, medium dice
- 1 each can of mild green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 c. yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 c. red onion, diced
- 3 whole green onion, diced
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 each package of Taco seasoning
- 1/2 each package of chili seasoning
- 1 each can of Ranch style beans
- 1 each can of black beans
- 1 c. corn
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cook chicken in a large skillet over medium heat until done.
- Add the chilies, onions, water and seasonings and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add beans, corn, and sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then reduce to low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season the chili with salt and pepper.