Yield: six portions
- 1/2 c. peanut oil
- 2 c. Spanish onions, sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 each fresh jalapeno peppers, stems removed, chopped with seeds
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into strips
- 2 c. coconut milk, stirred
- to taste salt
- In a wok or large sauté pan over high heat, lightly brown the onions and garlic.
- Add the peppers and spices and continue cooking for 1 minute, until the spices are fragrant and toasted.
- Add the pork, stir to deglaze the pan, and continue to cook and stir until the pork is fully cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the coconut milk and stir to combine with the pork. Return to the heat and warm the coconut sauce.
- Serve over sticky rice.