Yield: one quart
- 1 each large ripe cantaloupe, peeled, scooped and chopped
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar (varies with the sweetness of the melon)
- 1 1/2 pt. fresh raspberries, puréed and strained, pips removed
- 3/4 c. plain yogurt
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 3/4 c. dry white wine
- 4 tsp. fresh mint leaves, washed, for garnish
- 1/2 pt. fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Purée the cantaloupe and sugar in small batches in a food processor until smooth and sugar dissolves.
- Transfer to bowl, whisk in yogurt, sour cream, raspberry purée and wine. Chill for 2 hours minimum, covered in the refrigerator.
- Chill serving bowls. This can be garnished with additional yogurt or sour cream, whole fresh mint leaves and fresh raspberries.