Yield: eight portions
- 6 each white potatoes, cubed
- 6 each red potatoes, cubed
- 1 each sweet potato, cubed
- 2 each cinnamon sticks
- 1 each red bell pepper, diced
- 6 each hard boiled eggs, cooled and diced
- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1/2 c. green onions, diced
- 3 Tbsp. chunky dill relish
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise, light
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- to taste salt and pepper
- In one pan, add white and red potatoes and cook until tender.
- In a separate saucepan, cook cubed sweet potatoes with the cinnamon sticks until tender. Do not overcook. Check by placing a fork into a potato. If it can be broken easily, it is done to perfection. After potatoes are cooked, drain and cool. Set aside and remove cinnamon sticks as well.
- When potatoes are cooled, add in a big bowl, with all of the other ingredients and mix well.
- For garnish, top with additional green onions. Chill and serve.