Beyond its standard activities, the following annual goals will direct the work of the committee:
- Evaluate the assessment processes and reporting mechanisms of institutional effectiveness of non-academic units.
- Continue the preparation for the Periodic Review Report due in 2017.
- Support the transition of Program Review to a 5-year cycle with new templates and reporting requirements.
- Contribute to the annual report of core assessment results by suggesting "Next Steps" based on data review.
- Increase the number of applicants for the President’s Award for Outstanding Assessment of Student Learning.