Why choose an online degree?
- Accessible online anywhere in the world
- Flexible scheduling – take classes on a part-time or full-time basis
- Continue to work and be at home with your family
- Transfer-friendly programs shorten time to complete your degree
- In-state tuition rate for all students, regardless of residency
- Same rigor as on-campus programs
- Regional accreditation plus professional accreditations by program (e.g., ACBSP, ATMAE, CAHIIM, CODA)
Out-of-State Resident Discount
Out-of-state students enrolled in an online degree program will receive the in-state tuition rate.
- One-on-one interaction with faculty
- Online tutoring
- Textbooks and course materials available for purchase online through The College Store
- Graduates can participate in Commencement
- Classes delivered asynchronously through P.L.A.T.O. (Platform for Learning And Teaching Online)
- No required campus visits
Penn College gave me the stepping stones I needed to get to the next part of my career.
Joseph Travagline, Health Information Management
Director of Operations at Johns Hopkins Health System
Please note: All entering students must satisfy minimum placement requirements in English, math, and reading. Students are expected to remediate any deficiencies as explained in the Admissions Policy page.
While Penn College does offer developmental courses, they must be completed on campus, as they are not available online.
Learn about your options for satisfying developmental requirements.